As I have known people over the years who have fought and died from Cancer, I find myself looking up methods of prevention and cures in hopes to discover the most promising therapies. So here are some points I’ve picked up from (mostly Internet) sources over the years (take it for what its worth) that may be helpful to some people fighting this deadly disease:
- Cancer loves refined sugar.
- Avoid smoking, drugs, alcohol, toxins, hormone/nutrient deficiencies, iodine deficiency, SAD Standard American Diet, GMO & synthetic chemicals, processed foods, refined foods, sugars and devitalized foods, sweeten with stevia or honey, choose “organic” foods meaning “free of pesticides & chemicals”,
- Key is an optimally functioning immune system.
- Eat healthy and exercise.
- Stick to your treatment, strictly.
- Maintain an “alkaline diet” eating more alkaline foods
- Consume antioxidant-rich foods (such as berries and green tea) to neutralize damaging free-radicals – a byproduct of the natural human digestive process.
- Breastfeeding may reduce certain cancers in mothers. http://ww5.komen.org/Breastcancer/Notbreastfeeding.html
- Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapies
- Proton Therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4569591/#!po=0.769231
- Far Infrared Saunas
- Hyperthermia, Sonodynamic Therapy, Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Oxygen Treatments, Enzyme Therapy http://www.cancer-research-awareness.com/mexican-cancer-clinics-2.html?gclid=CO-LuMu7tc4CFcNahgodtMcBbA
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America http://www.cancercenter.com/community/survivors/peggy-kessler/
- CancerFightingStrategies.com http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/enzymes-for-cancer.html
- All Cancers Death Rate http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/all-cancers/by-country/
- PH and Cancer http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/ph-and-cancer.html
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCan) https://www.pancan.org
- Cancer Research UK http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/home
- Carcinogens in Memory Foam http://www.oldbedguy.com/2016/08/29/carcinogens-in-memory-foam-or-why-i-like-latex-so-much/
- Cancer is Dead: Cancer Cures from A to Z http://ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com/
- ECGC inhibits growth of human pancreatic tumors orthotopically implanted in Balb C nude mice through modulation of FKHRL1/FOXO3a and neuropilin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22971992/
To be continued…